Safety Administrator of the Year
- Has been in an administrator's role (one-half or more than one-half of time in administration) for at least two years.
- Contributed to improvements of driver education program in school district or state-wide.
- Shared expertise with others in promoting a higher level of professionalism.
- Increased the number of students taking driver education.
- Improved driver education curriculum.
- Contributed to improvement of teacher performance.
- Contributed to improvement of driver education teaching facilities.
- Improved or maintained good relations with automobile dealers through control of driver education automobiles.
- Conducted community relations activities to inform public of value of driver education.
- Obtained full support of district superintendent and school board by development of a quality program.
- Participated in professional association and teacher workshops.
- Showed interest in SCDTSEA and promoted objectives of driver and traffic safety education.
- Joined SCDTSEA and ADTSEA.
|Criminal Justice Academy|
Cindy L. Hutto
|Master Examiner, SCDMV|
Dr. Christine Beyer
|Driver Education Consultant to the SC Department of Education|
Colonel Kevin Shwedo
|SCDMV Executive Director|
Dr. Albert A. Neal
Dr. Harry Stille
Dr. W. Lonnie Bell
Thomas M. Holimon